By indicating that you accept Auro’s "Privacy Statement", you hereby grant your free, unambiguous and informed consent to Auro to collect, save, use and process your personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in this privacy statement. This statement can be changed at all times. Please consult it regularly.
Auro is a reputable sound recording and production company, exploiting its audio products and services worldwide and is responsible for processing your personal data. Auro stands for Auro Technologies NV with registered offices in Belgium at 2400 Mol, Kievitstraat 42 and company number 0460.616.178.
Auro collects, saves, uses and processes your personal data, whether directly with you or from a third party, in order to identify you in a clear manner and:
- To compile and use a database of personal data relating to (potential) cooperation partners (licensing partners), (potential) customers their orders and reservations, journalists, media contacts, people interested in audio products and their contacts;
- For public relations and direct marketing towards the persons mentioned under (i) e.g. by providing them information about the activities and new (product) developments within Auro Technologies or its partners or its connected undertakings (a.o. to inform you about services and activities as well); about audio events or products that may interest them; to send them press material;
- For scientific research in technical audio sector;
- To provide you, to the extent possible, with a custom made offer for your needs;
- To confirm your registration request or order for a particular service;
- To understand your needs and activities and improve Auro’s offerings;
- To obtain statistics and to ask you questions regarding audio technology;
- To have your image and sound recordings appeared on its website for marketing purposes.
The personal data that Auro will collect, save use and process as indicated above, may concern: your ID data (name, professional address, phone number, e-mailaddress), profession, function, education, country, interests, image and sound recordings.
Personal data are only used within the group, and image and image and sound recordings are displayed on the website after consent of the persons concerned.
You dispose of a legal right, free of charge, to:
- Access your personal data;
- Inspect your personal data;
- Modify or correct your personal data;
- Oppose to the use thereof as mentioned above and to have your personal data deleted.
Providing proof of identity (copy identity card) you can address such request, or any other question regarding the processing of your personal data, in writing, dated and signed request to Auro Technologies NV, Kievitstraat 42, 2400 Mol or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Auro Technologies N.V. • 2018