As Project Manager, you will
– take the overall responsibilities to manage the project and play an important role in the timely and successful completion of the project.
– drive product developments in line with the roadmap targets and company mission and goals, specific client projects and product deliverables.
– be responsible for the products’ entire life cycle (PLC), which includes the creation and follow-up of the requirements, planning, risk analysis and execution of all phases in the project, from early development of the algorithms to the creation of demos and deployment of the final product on various platforms in the field.
– be responsible for involving, facilitating and aligning all members of cross-functional development teams and will be communicating to the main stakeholders, internal business teams as well as external partners, as well reporting to the management.
– Your result areas are:
– Your expertise:
– Your skills: Efficient planner and organizer, Problem solver, Excellent written and verbal communicator, Decisive, Process-innovation minded, Quality-minded, Cooperative, Organizational involvement
You will be part of a team working on the development and deployment of new technologies for OTT (streaming) and Broadcast applications aim to bring the AURO-3D immersive sound and interactive experiences to the user on a myriad of devices such as AVRs, soundbars, TVs, smart speakers, connected cars, mobile devices, etc.
We offer you a position as a consultant (minimum duration 12 months) or a fixed permanent contract within the fascinating world of audio high tech and engineering.
The work location is situated in Mol, Belgium.
We provide a total package with on one hand training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other hand a balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.…
Interested? You can send your résumé and covering letter to email@example.com